Booking Terms & Conditions
- I understand that bookings are confirmed when payment has been made.
- Kingsettle Camping Retreat reserve the right to cancel or refuse a booking at any time, in which case you will be entitled to a full refund of any monies already paid.
- Should your accommodation become uninhabitable during your stay through no fault of yours and we have no alternatives available, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us on a pro rata basis to the amount of your stay that was affected.
- Children under 16 should always be supervised by a responsible adult
- Kingsettle Camping Retreat reserve the right to terminate your stay if you, or members of your party, are believed to be causing a nuisance to the other guests or are not treating the area with due respect.
- I undertake to leave the pitch clean and tidy upon departure.
- I agree that Kingsettle Camping Retreat will not be liable for any loss, damage, sickness or injury what so ever caused or received by me or any member of my party, or any person who I might invite (with granted permission only) during the period booked.
- Kingsettle Camping Retreat reserve the right to cancel any booking if it subsequently transpires that the above mentioned conditions have not been observed.
- I undertake to ensure that all members of my party are aware and comply with these conditions.
- Over 30 days: If you cancel over 30 days prior to your stay with us, you will receive a 75% refund of your total booking cost.
- Under 30 days: If you cancel under 30 days before your stay, you will receive a 50% refund of your total booking cost.
- Under 7 days: If you cancel your booking less than 7 days prior to your stay, there will be no refund due. However, at all points, we would be far happier if you called us so that we can help you find another suitable date to re-book your stay.
COVID If Covid restrictions prevent you from camping on your due dates, alternative dates can be offered or a 75% refund made. Under normal circumstances refunds will rarely be granted, alternative dates can be offered if you are cancelling 30 days or more before your due date.
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival from 2pm to 9pm. Departure by 12noon. This allows Kingsettle campsite the time for a regular deep clean.
- Booking is confirmed by full payment
- If payment isn’t received the order will be cancelled
Shepherds Hut or Trailer
- Booking is confirmed by a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total booking
- The balance of payment is due 30 days before your stay
- If payment isn’t received the order will be cancelled and your deposit lost.